Spend Your Next Vacation Sailing the Exumas
Now Booking November 2021 – June 2022
Ocean Adventure Cat’s 2021/22 season will offer skippered sailing vacations from George Town and Staniel Cay, Exumas. Join Captain Jason and experience the vacation of a lifetime aboard a beautifully maintained 50′ luxury blue-water catamaran, while experiencing all of the adventures the islands have to offer, from swimming to paddling, hiking, snorkeling, spearfishing and more.
The Exumas chain is a cruiser’s paradise, known for stunning clear blue waters, sprawling sandbars, and bright starry nights.
Rendezvous at Staniel Cay or George Town, with the option of a roundtrip or one-way cruise. Experience highlights from snorkeling Thunderball Grotto and the Aquarium to kiteboarding Pipe Creek, rubbing elbows with nurse sharks at Compass Cay, or savoring the famous Sunday pig roast at Chat n’ Chill on Stocking Island. Our cruises can be customized cater to your passions.
What Guests Are Saying
- 2 queen-size staterooms
- 1 double stateroom with Pullman berth
- 3 en-suite baths with hot-water showers
- 2 x inflatable paddle boards
- 1 x 2-person rigid kayak
- Bluetooth-enabled stereo sound system
- Tubing and wake boarding
- Bean bags and lounge furniture on deck
- 13’ dinghy (capacity 8) with 40 hp engine
- Choice of indoor & al fresco dining areas
- Full galley with 4-burner stove, microwave and gas oven
- Gas grill
- Local knowledge & concierge service
- Advance provisioning + up to 3 meals by captain per week
- For a fee:
- Kiteboarding gear rental
- SCUBA diving gear rental (6 tanks on board – add’l. dives require rendezvous)