Spend Your Next Vacation Sailing the Exumas
Now Booking November 2021 – June 2022
Ocean Adventure Cat’s 2021/22 season will offer sailing vacations from Georgetown and Staniel Cay, Exumas. Join us and experience the vacation of a lifetime aboard a beautifully maintained 50′ luxury blue-water catamaran, while experiencing all of the adventures the islands have to offer, from swimming to paddling, hiking, snorkeling, spearfishing and more.
The Exumas chain is a cruiser’s paradise, known for stunning clear blue waters, sprawling sandbars, and bright starry nights.
Rendezvous at Staniel Cay or Georgetown, with the option of a roundtrip or one-way cruise. Experience highlights from snorkeling Thunderball Grotto and the Aquarium to kiteboarding Pipe Creek, rubbing elbows with nurse sharks at Compass Cay, or savoring the famous Sunday pig roast at Chat n’ Chill on Stocking Island. Our cruises can be customized cater to your passions.
- 3 x queen-size staterooms
- 1 twin-size “bonus” berth
- 3 en-suite baths with hot-water showers
- 2 x inflatable paddle boards
- 1 x 2-person rigid kayaks
- Bluetooth-enabled stereo sound system
- 13’ dinghy (capacity 8) with 40 hp engine
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Choice of indoor & al fresco dining areas
- Full galley
- Gas grill
- Local knowledge & concierge service
- For a fee:
- Kiteboarding gear rental
- SCUBA diving gear rental
- Tubing and wake boarding
- Optional nightly A/C