Spend Your Next Vacation Sailing the Exumas
Now booking November 18, 2023 through June 10, 2024 (season runs November 18 – June 10 annually)
Ocean Adventure Cat offers crewed, fully catered sailing vacations from George Town and Staniel Cay, Exumas. Join Captain Jason and Chef/Mate Lara and experience the vacation of a lifetime aboard a beautifully maintained 50′ luxury blue-water catamaran, while experiencing all of the adventures the islands have to offer, from swimming to paddling, hiking, snorkeling, spearfishing and best of all, sailing!
The Exumas chain is a cruiser’s paradise, known for stunning clear blue waters, sprawling sandbars, and bright starry nights.
Rendezvous at George Town or Staniel Cay, with the option of a roundtrip or one-way cruise. Experience highlights from snorkeling Thunderball Grotto and the Aquarium to kiteboarding Pipe Creek, rubbing elbows with nurse sharks at Compass Cay, or savoring the famous Sunday pig roast at Chat n’ Chill on Stocking Island. Our cruises can be customized cater to your passions.
What Guests Are Saying
A trip aboard Tahina is nothing short of magical. […] My wife and I have sailed with them twice already and are looking forward to next time.
What an amazing trip with the Ocean Adventure Cat team. Captain Jason and First Mate Lara were incredibly hospitable, friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly, fun!
- 2 queen-size staterooms
- 1 double stateroom with additional Pullman berth (main bed is queen width, double length)
- 3 en-suite baths with hot-water showers
- 4 x inflatable paddle boards
- 1 x 2-person rigid kayak
- Bluetooth-enabled stereo sound system
- Tubing and wake boarding
- Bean bags and lounge furniture on deck
- 13’ dinghy (capacity 8) with 40 hp engine
- Choice of indoor & al fresco dining areas
- Local knowledge & concierge service
- All meals on board prepared by the crew + ship’s bar
- Full galley with 4-burner stove, microwave and gas oven
- Gas grill
- For a fee:
- Kiteboarding gear rental
- SCUBA diving gear rental (6 tanks on board – add’l. dives require rendezvous)